Ir al contenido

En Club HondaSpirit utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros. Lea Política de Privacidad para más información. Para eliminar este mensaje y aceptar el uso, pulse el botón siguiente:    Acepto el uso de cookies

Foto
- - - - -

Vendo - Discos PC Hitachi SATA 500GB 150€ cada uno NUEVOS

• Por favor identifícate para responder
4 respuestas en este tema

#1 Walker27

Walker27

B18C5 (Integra) 210 hp

• Miembros
  • 344 mensajes
  • Coche:Civic K20 turbo

Escrito 13 abril 2007 - 19:11:19

Pues eso

que tengo en stock que compre quando estube en USA discos Hitachi de 500gb SATA, de los mas rapidos que estan ahora en el mercado!

si alguien esta interessado me avise por email..

este precio esta incluida garantia de 2 anos

puedo vender por 120 con garantia de 6 meses

info@ookamistore.com

Ivo

Editado por ookamistore, 13 abril 2007 - 19:44:46.

#2 Vantta

Vantta

Asimo

• Miembros
  • 1.622 mensajes
  • Interests:modding, coches, motos
  • Coche:Integra Type R

Escrito 14 abril 2007 - 17:52:11

como es eso de la garantia? :S
en usa tienes 6 meses o 2 años si pagas una "extensión"?

que modelo són? serial ata 1 o 2?

#3 Walker27

Walker27

B18C5 (Integra) 210 hp

• Miembros
  • 344 mensajes

Escrito 14 abril 2007 - 20:38:52

como es eso de la garantia? :S
en usa tienes 6 meses o 2 años si pagas una "extensión"?

que modelo són? serial ata 1 o 2?

la Garantia te la da la emepresa para quien compre los discos....es de Portugal.

SATA II

Deskstar Model HDS725050KLA360
Configuration
Interface SATA 3.0Gb/s
Capacity (GB) 500
Data heads (physical) 5/10
Performance
Data buffer (MB) 16
Rotational speed (RPM) 7200
Media transfer rate (max. Mbits/sec) 817
Interface transfer rate (max. MB/sec) 300
Sustained data rate (MB/sec) 64.8 - 31 (zone 0 - 29)
Seek time average, (read, typical (MS)) 8.5
Reliability
Error rate (non-recoverable) 1 in 10E14
Start/stops (at 40° C) 50,000
Acoustic
Idle (Bels) 3.1
Power

un saludo

#4 albeeR

albeeR

Asimo Avanced

• Miembros
  • 3.548 mensajes
  • Coche:Civic EG6 y Golf VI 1.4TSI

Escrito 14 abril 2007 - 20:56:10

Me estoy montando un PC por piezas y me falta un disco duro, pero estos discos son fiables..?

#5 Walker27

Walker27

B18C5 (Integra) 210 hp

• Miembros
  • 344 mensajes

Escrito 14 abril 2007 - 20:57:43

Me estoy montando un PC por piezas y me falta un disco duro, pero estos discos son fiables..?

Los discos Hitachi son de los mejores...

Review:

http://hi-techreview...00/hitachi.html

".....Take all the of previous benchmarks and toss them out the window because as soon as you hit the power switch on your computer you will know that you have unleashed some major changes to your system. First off you will notice about 3 to 4 second improvement in load times on all applications. Playing games that stuttered in the past were flicker free this time around, in other words it was like getting the equivalent to a new system just by adding a hard drive.
If you are a record or a movie buff and need a ton of space for all of your projects the Hitachi 7K500 is the answer to your prayer, with speed transfers of upwards of 3Gbits a second you can do more work in less time an them get out and tape some more video,

Looking at the "Gigabyte to Dollar" ratio for this drive it figures out to 86 cents per gigabyte, which makes this drive slightly higher that drives of smaller capacity but for the amount of money you are paying you are getting a drive that is one of the fastest drives available as well as the largest in capacity, which in my opinion is worth paying a premium price for.
Currently Hitachi is testing 3 Gbits/sec controller on the Silicon Image 3124, Intel ICH7, NVIDIA Nforce 4 and Promise Technology TX300, 2300. one other thing worth mentioning is drives 16 megabytes caches, when playing games such Halflife 2 or Doom 3 where prior to installing the drive the games would hesitate or lag, when the new drive was installed and the games were played under the same settings the games ran perfectly.

Blazing fast speed speed with loads of room to spare the Hitachi 7K600 is a drive that may be ideally suited for movie and music buffs but it will be a welcome addition to anyone's system because of if it outstanding performance and value!

........"

tendras garantia..

saludos

Ivo

Editado por ookamistore, 14 abril 2007 - 21:04:05.

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos