Ir al contenido

En Club HondaSpirit utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros. Lea Política de Privacidad para más información. Para eliminar este mensaje y aceptar el uso, pulse el botón siguiente:    Acepto el uso de cookies

Foto

Kimini 2.2

• Por favor identifícate para responder
2 respuestas en este tema

#1 terminieto

terminieto

Mick Foley

• Moderadores
  • 7.265 mensajes
  • Interests:Mountain Bike, ciclismo, naturaleza, cine, fotografía, animales, wrestling americano, etc...
  • Coche:Prelude 2.0

Escrito 06 junio 2008 - 09:52:56

Toda la información del proyecto, ese "carromato" tiene que ser una pasada
http://www.kimini.com/

Archivo adjunto  kimini.jpg   43,93KB   37 descargas

Vídeo
0-96 km/h usando de 1ª a 3ª: 5.1 sg
0-96 km/h saliendo en 2ª: 4.6 sg
http://www.youtube.com/v/_mOSW0zhxNk&hl.swf

Extraigo la selección del motor por parte del que hizo la movida
Engine selection:
The engine search took quite a while, with some of the "drivetrain contestants" being (in 1996):

Nissan SE-R.

Toyota supercharged MR-2.

VW VR6.

Honda B18.

Honda H22A1.

By the time I reached my 180-200hp target, some of these contenders would cost a lot to build up. It seemed like a waste; why not just start with a larger engine to begin with? I had already had enough of high-strung little engines with no torque (Datsun 1200). I wanted something with some grunt, something that right out of the box would be plenty fast. Something that, as someone said, could provide "shameless smoky burnouts." On the other hand, weight was a BIG issue, and it was very frustrating finding absolutely no information on weights, so I ended up guessing. Yet another requirement was the availability of a Quaife limited slip differential. Using "hp/$" to cut down the choices, the VR6 looked good, but it failed the "Quaife requirement" and was surely too heavy.

So... after much debate, the Honda H22A1 won out. Fairly light (I thought), lots of power, and Honda reliability. Back in 1996, they were hard to find... and when I finally found one, I had trouble with the vendor. (Expensive lesson - get ALL the parts you need up front.) So finally the big box arrived, and boy was it HEAVY - a big disappointment!!! While my Fantasyland weight estimate was 350lbs, reality slapped me with a 475lb lump.

I would have chosen the GSR drivetrain today, but if I waited around for the "perfecto" drivetrain, I'd still be waiting. Life is short and we can't sit around waiting forever, time to get on with it. In fact lately I’ve been thinking that if I were doing it all over again I’d use a 180hp Hayabusa sport bike engine. With a 6-speed sequential gearbox, and a total weight of 180lbs… nice…

Editado por Terminieto, 09 junio 2008 - 07:41:02.

#2 jmpro2000

jmpro2000

Asimo

• Miembros
  • 1.239 mensajes
  • Coche:eg6 circuito / prelude 4ª Turbo / prelude 5ª vti-s / civic ep ctdi

Escrito 03 julio 2008 - 02:06:29

que wuapo ese minilude ... si no costara mucho homologar el tema me hacía uno ...

#3 JavixuVTI

JavixuVTI

I Love My JDM

• Miembros
  • 746 mensajes
  • Coche:Civic ek3 & peugeot 406

Escrito 03 julio 2008 - 13:12:47

Que pasadaaa!! :love: :love:

Hay de cada crak suelto por ahi... :roll:

1 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 1 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos