Ir al contenido

En Club HondaSpirit utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros. Lea Política de Privacidad para más información. Para eliminar este mensaje y aceptar el uso, pulse el botón siguiente:    Acepto el uso de cookies

Foto

ET de las llantas oem de 16 ?

• Por favor identifícate para responder
5 respuestas en este tema

#1 Whisky

Whisky

Asimo Avanced

• Miembros
  • 2.145 mensajes
  • Coche:---

Escrito 21 enero 2013 - 22:22:44

Despues de estar buscando un rato por el foro, entre el buscador y el faq y no sacar nada en claro pregunto a los expertos, con una pregunta bastante simple.

En las llantas oem del S2000 prerestyling de 16 pulgadas, cuales son los ET´s tanto de las delanteras como de las traseras ???

Y para rematar si alguien me puede decir los anchos de cada llanta perfecto. :)

Gracias gentlemans.

#2 Storm

Storm

Asimo Pro

• Miembros
  • 11.830 mensajes
  • Coche:2005 Honda S2000

Escrito 21 enero 2013 - 22:44:05

Despues de estar buscando un rato por el foro, entre el buscador y el faq y no sacar nada en claro pregunto a los expertos, con una pregunta bastante simple.

En las llantas oem del S2000 prerestyling de 16 pulgadas, cuales son los ET´s tanto de las delanteras como de las traseras ???

Y para rematar si alguien me puede decir los anchos de cada llanta perfecto. :)

Gracias gentlemans.

CREO que tienes TODO aquí:

http://www.s2ki.com/...-fitment-guide/

#3 Whisky

Whisky

Asimo Avanced

• Miembros
  • 2.145 mensajes
  • Coche:---

Escrito 21 enero 2013 - 23:33:35

Muchas gracias por el link, es completisimo y ha resuelto mis dudas y aportado mucha informacion extra. :)

#4 Storm

Storm

Asimo Pro

• Miembros
  • 11.830 mensajes

Escrito 22 enero 2013 - 13:36:07

Muchas gracias por el link, es completisimo y ha resuelto mis dudas y aportado mucha informacion extra. :)

De nada, hombre!

Aprovecho para meterlo al FAQ y os pongo otro hilo de SportCarClub que puede que no conozcáis:

http://www.sportcarc...ic.php?p=198024

http://www.maxrev.net/widetires.htm

Guide to Running Non-Staggard Tires Size: 255/40/17

TECH. FAQ 

Running a non-staggered 255/40/17 Tires size on Front and Rear of the S2000 has been proven and very popular in Japan. Although the car's handling will be more susceptible to oversteer, you will gain additional control under braking.

Also, you will notice more gain on the steering when braking and turning into a corner. (Trail-Braking) Done correctly, your car will have very little understeer at high speed corners (4th into 5th gear turns) and no low speed understeer.

For obvious reasons, a non-staggered setup is not recommended for novice to intermediate drivers as it will require a drive whom can induce and control understeer / oversteer at will. This means that the driver needs to be able to control the weight transfer at any given time.

There are some risks of running such a wide tires in the front on a S2000.

My choice of wheels would be the Volk CE28 17"x9" at et +63 for front and rear. In addition, you will need keep in mind of the following items:

1. Camber needs to me Max'ed out. This requires you to lower the car using coilovers to mechanically gain more camber in the front. The coilovers will need to be equipped with a high spring rate. (I am running 10kg/mm.)

2. Rear "toe" alignment and ride hight balance between front and rear will need to be optimized to reduce excessive high-speed oversteer.

3. Even with the correct wheels, you will rub your fender lining. If you lower the car too low, you will hit your fender and damage it. Ouch.

If you want to slamm your car or do not want to damage your fender, this setup is not for you! I am just listing some examples on how to accomplish running a wide front tires. There are certainly other ways to do it.

Combination of the following items will typically result in a damaged front fender.

1. Running 17"x9" Volk CE28 with an offset of +63.

2. Running 245/40/17 or 255/40/17 front tires.

3. Running Coil-Over suspension designed for the street. ie: Low Spring Rate.

Although not as common, you can also rub your tires when running 255/40/17 in the rear. This is typically due to the choice of wheels you run in the back.

1. Running 17"x9" +40 and +53 in the rear. This is exaggerated as you put more toe-in on the rear alignment settings.

2. The magic offset for the rear is 17"x9" et+63.

3. Running 275/40/17 may require you to roll your rear fenders.

Solutions to avoid hitting the fender when running wide front tires.

1. You can run any of the aftermarket wide fender kit to gain room in your inner fender. Some popular choices are: ASM, C-West, etc.

2. Modify your OEM fenders by widening it. Although this requires allot of labor, some shops in Japan are able to retain the OEM look while widening the front fender. (See Below) As you can tell, the fender looks OEM and uses the stock fender linnings.

FAQ

Q: Regarding your 1790 wheels, i figure they're +63 offset? you know if these wheels can clear over spoon calipers? i see they clear your wilwoods, but do you use spacers?

A: Yes, I run 17x9 et63 Volks on both FRONT and REAR. I am not sure what calipers it clears but it clears my 6POD Wilwood with out any spacers.

Q: Did you start off with stagger setup? If so, what are your impressions and differences compared to using the non-stagger setup now?

A: Yes. I started with stock OEM 17" setup and moved on to F:235/45/17 & 255/40/17 combo. My impressions is that you get better braking, and you also get more gain on the steering wheel when turning into the corner under hard braking. With the wrong alignment and coilover setting, the car WILL oversteer. I actually struggled with the oversteer problems when I first used a non-staggered setup.

My car may not look good (Not Slammed) but it works...

P.D: Ok, al FAQ:

http://clubhondaspir...-3#entry1976281

Por cierto, habla de meter 235 y 255!!!

Editado por Storm, 22 enero 2013 - 13:44:45.

#5 deibit

deibit

Flat out until you see God, count to three, then brake

• Moderadores
  • 6.047 mensajes
  • Coche:MY08 Honda S2000

Escrito 22 enero 2013 - 14:09:47

Por cierto, habla de meter 235 y 255!!!

Ese debe de ser un americano metrosexual. Los machotes le meten 265 detras como minimo.

Supongo que con lo obesos que son todos, necesitan llevar donuts para que el coche no se les desmonte.

No, en serio.. nunca he entendido como en un S2000 de calle, la mete mete tanta goma..

#6 Storm

Storm

Asimo Pro

• Miembros
  • 11.830 mensajes

Escrito 22 enero 2013 - 14:22:11

No, en serio.. nunca he entendido como en un S2000 de calle, la mete mete tanta goma..

Luego he leído que es un "famoso" drifter (?!?).

Editado por Storm, 22 enero 2013 - 14:22:54.

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos